AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 Guntur MPEO Jobs

By | January 5, 2018

AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018

AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 notification has been published through the advt. no. 3/9374/2018. The AP Agriculture Department Guntur MPEO Recruitment 2018 notification notifies to recruit AP Agriculture Department MPEO vacancies 2018 on contract basis. Individuals who are looking for the AP Agriculture Department MPEO Jobs 2018 can make get the AP Agriculture Department application form 2018 from the concerned department in Guntur and apply before 16th January 2018.

AP Agriculture Department MPEO Jobs 2018

Under direction of District Collector and chief of selection committee AP Agriculture Department Guntur MPEO Recruitment 2018 notification has been released to hire 190 MPEO’s on contract basis. Individuals who are looking for AP Agriculture Department MPEO Jobs 2018 in Guntur can avail this opportunity to get job in 2018, 80% of available AP Agriculture Department MPEO Vacancies 2018 are meant for the purpose of Guntur locals and remaining 20% posts are available for non-local category candidates.

AP Agriculture Department MPEO Vacancies 2018

AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 for contract based MPEO Jobs in Guntur requires candidates B.Sc. Degree or Diploma or Polytechnic in any of the following subjects Agriculture or Horticulture or Dry Land Agriculture, Seed Technology, Plant Protection, and Organic Forming. The selection process for the AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 will be based on the merit in their academics and personal interview. The role of MPEO in the agriculture field is very crucial to achieve good results in agriculture, they have to make sure that the government schemes are implemented under grass root level.

AP Agriculture Department application Form 2018:

Candidates who are interested in applying for the AP Agriculture Department Guntur MPEO Recruitment 2018 can acquire AP Agriculture Department Application form 2018 and fill the application in the prescribed format. AP Agriculture department recruitment 2018 is issued in December 2018 last date for submission of application is 16th Jan 2019.

Organization:

AP Agriculture Department Guntur

Vacancies: 190 posts

Designation: MPEO (Multi-Purpose Extension Officer)

Nature of Job: Contract basis Government job

AGE: Candidates who are interested in applying for AP Agriculture Department MPEO Jobs 2018 minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years as on 16th December 2018 however, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and other reserved category applicants.

Education: Individuals applying for the AP Agriculture Department MPEO Vacancies 2018 must possess

B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dry Land Agriculture)

Diploma in Agriculture

Polytechnic/ Diploma (Seed Technology/ Plant Protection/ Organic Forming)

B.Sc. (B.Z.C.)

Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates will be given INR. 8000/- on monthly basis

Selection Process: Applicants will be filtered based on their merit in academics and interview where 80 percent of weightage is given to the academics and 20 percent for personal interview

How to apply for AP Agriculture department recruitment 2018:

  1. Candidates have can get the application form from the department of Agriculture Guntur
  2. Fill the application form as prescribed
  3. Submit the application form at the following address by post or in person

Agriculture Additional Director, Collectorate Compound, Guntur.

Here we are providing AP Agriculture Department Recruitment notifications, jobs, Vacancies, Results, and updates regarding the AP Agriculture Department in aptsgovtjobs.in

Important Dates:

Last date for application submission is 16th January 2018

2 thoughts on “AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 Guntur MPEO Jobs

  1. Munna

    Security na ….em undadhu…salaries kuda monthly rawu…. security undadhu…sowjanya garu

Comments are closed.