Post Content Highlights
- 1 AP ICET Counselling 2018 | Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling Schedule
- 1.1 AP ICET 2018 Counselling | Check Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling Schedule
- 1.2 APICET Certificate Verification Process | Check Centralized & Decentralized Document Verification Dates
- 1.3 Schedule for Decentralized Certificate Verification (SC/BC/OC/Minority)
- 1.4 Centralized Certificate Verification (for ST, PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian)
- 1.5 Processing Fee to Be Paid Before Certificate Verification
- 1.6 Certificates to Be Produced At the Time Of Verification
- 1.7 Check Schedule for Exercising Options through Online
- 1.8 AP ICET 2018 Final Seat Allotment Result
- 1.9 Share this:
AP ICET Counselling 2018 | Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling Schedule
|Name of University||Sri Venkateswara University.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|Type of Test||Online.|
|Date of Test||02nd May 2018|
|Date of Result||12 May 2018.|
|AP ICET Counselling dates||16th July onwards|
|Category||Counselling & Certificate Verification|
AP ICET 2018 Counselling | Check Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling Schedule
Latest News!! The schedule of AP ICET Counselling 2018 has been released. In order to inform you about the details of this notice, we especially designed this page. First of all, I congratulate the candidates who cleared this AP ICET 2018 Exam scheduled on 02nd May 2018. Within few days, the officials had also released the Andhra Pradesh ICET Entrance Exam Result. After checking the performance of the candidates, they started worrying about which college they need to opt during the AP ICET 2018 Counselling. For this reason, the higher officials had released mock counselling in order to provide them an idea about which college you might get for the rank secured in this test. However, candidates shortlisted for the test can go through this process. In fact, this counselling process will also be done according to their ranks. As soon as possible, go through APICET Counselling Schedule and check the date for which you need to appear.
APICET Certificate Verification Process | Check Centralized & Decentralized Document Verification Dates
In this counselling procedure, initially certificate verification will be done. However, in below you can check the Andhra Pradesh ICET Certificate Verification Dates by rank wise. Go through it and you have to appear for the counselling center on the date allotted for your rank. Meanwhile, see the list of documents need to be carried for the APICET Certificate Verification Process. Alternatively, you can also check from the official website apicet.nic.in. At the same time, you should also check AP ICET Counselling Centers. After the completion of this AP ICET Decentralized Certificate Verification process, you need to start exercising the web option. For this reason, you should check out Andhra Pradesh ICET Web Counselling Process. I recommend all the candidates to keep an idea of colleges in which you need to join. Due to this, easily you can complete the Procedure for AP ICET Web Option Entry.
Schedule for Decentralized Certificate Verification (SC/BC/OC/Minority)
A candidate shall pay the processing fee through online before they attend for certificate verification at Helpline centers. The processing fee payment procedure is as given under.
Centralized Certificate Verification (for ST, PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian)
Only At Andhra Loyola College, Near Ramesh Hospital (I T I Road), Vijayawada.
|9:00 AM||PH (V), PH (H), PH(O)||1||25000|
Check Andhra Pradesh ICET Web Counselling Process @apicet.nic.in
As I have said above, AP ICET Counselling 2018 has been scheduled from 16th July 2018. The officials took long gap to start this counselling process. In fact, the result has been declared for this Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test on 12th May 2018. Candidates appeared for the exam had finished checking their result. Only the shortlisted aspirants can get admission into MBA and MCA courses when they complete this AP ICET Web Counselling Process. Of course, you need to appear for this Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling 2018. Please ensure the AP ICET Counselling Centers and Andhra Pradesh ICET Centralized certificate verification dates before you appear. Also make sure whether you are carrying all the required documents or not. For more information regarding this AP ICET 2018 Counselling, go through official website apicet.nic.in.
Click Here: AP ICET Seat Allotment Results 2018
Processing Fee to Be Paid Before Certificate Verification
- Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST) is to be paid by the candidate before attending certificates verification through online mode.
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 15.07.2018.
- Visit apicet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APICET Hall Ticket number, rank and click on payment of fee.
- The candidate will be redirected to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out in order to produce this at the time of verification of certificates.
Certificates to Be Produced At the Time Of Verification
- AP-ICET-2018 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET-2018 Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015 or Ration Card holders containing the name of the candidate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
PH – Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP – Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities – SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian – A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
Check Schedule for Exercising Options through Online
|18th July 2018||22nd July 2018||1||Last|
AP ICET 2018 Final Seat Allotment Result
Hence, after completion of all this AP ICET certificate verification and web counselling process, the officials will check out the availability of vacancies in each college and allot seat for their respective ranks. After a short time, AP ICET 2018 seat allotment will be issued. Therefore candidates can go through this and check the college in which you have got admission. In case, if you are happy with the college given for you, then immediately confirm your seat by making the payment process. If you are not satisfied, then don’t worry. You can participate in the next AP ICET 2nd Phase Counselling 2018. However, the process in the next phase will also be the same. To get the details furthermore, go through official web portal apicet.nic.in.
Don’t miss any updates from our website regarding this AP ICET 2018 Counselling Schedule and also know other entrance exam notifications from here. Surely bookmark this page and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.