Post Content Highlights
- 1 AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 @ bieap.gov.in
- 1.1 Download BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Admit Card 2019
- 1.2 bieap.gov.in senior inter hall ticket download
- 1.3 AP Senior Intermediate Call Letter Summary
- 1.4 Required Documents to carry along with AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
- 1.5 Instructions for the applicants during the AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Date
- 1.6 How to Download the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 ?
- 1.7 Quick Links to download AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
- 1.8 Share this:
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2019 @ bieap.gov.in
However, the Board of Intermediate AP (BIEAP) Andhra Pradesh has announced the release date of the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket. If you are excited about to fetch the BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Admit Card then read this entire post. Moreover, the AP Senior Intermediate Call Letter exists at the official site of BIEAP @bieap.gov.in. In addition, the candidates can also, get the BIEAP Inter 2nd year Admit Card suitable links from this website. So, we help you to download the AP Second year Intermediate Hall Ticket easily. For that, you can refer to the mentioned downloading instructions to get the BIEAP Intermediate Second year Hall Ticket safely.
Download BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Admit Card 2019
Also, have a look at the following modules to know entire info regarding the BIEAP Senior Inter Exam.The AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket is now available to download on bieap.gov.in. Also, the students who are studying Second year Intermediate have to take up the exam in the month of March as per the scheduled dates. The Board of Intermediate AP (BIEAP) Andhra Pradesh commences the exam from 28th February to 18th March 2019.
bieap.gov.in senior inter hall ticket download
So, the students who are going to attend this exam must have to carry their AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket. If not applicants won’t be permitted to take a part in the AP Inter 2nd Year Exam. So, download the AP Senior Inter Hall Ticket from the links we have shared. If you find any difficulties during the BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Admit Card downloading process then, contact the board through the official website.
AP Senior Intermediate Call Letter Summary
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate AP (BIEAP)|
|Link to Official website||bieap.gov.in|
|Exam Name||AP Inter 2nd Year Exam|
|Job Place||Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of The employment||Government Jobs|
|Commencement of AP Inter 2nd Year Exam||28/02/2019 to 18/03/2019|
|Release date of AP Inter 2nd Year Admit Card||Released|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
Data Enlisted on the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
Moreover, the applicants must verify the details mentioned on the AP Senior Intermediate Call Letter. If at all any errors found on the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets, make sure rectify it in early stages.
- Candidate Name
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Officials.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
Required Documents to carry along with AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
Meanwhile, the applicants must carry any one of the following mentioned documents to the AP Inter 2nd Year Exam. Additionally, the applicants are advised to carry the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019.
- Original photograph
- Photo Identity
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
Instructions for the applicants during the AP Inter 2nd Year Exam Date
- The Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy found then forward it to the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination centre or principal of their college for rectification.
- Also, the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator
- The applicants have to read the instructions published on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR bar-coded sheet supplied.
- And the Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should carry their AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket to the exam for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination centre.
- Candidates are liable to be booked under the malpractices Act, if they indulge in: a) Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books into the examination hail. b) Noting down the answers on the question papers hall ticket. c) Copying from others. d) Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets. They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
- . Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.
How to Download the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 ?
- Initially, visit the Board of Intermediate AP (BIEAP) Andhra Pradesh authorized website @ bieap.gov.in.
- Search for the desired link to download the AP Senior Intermediate Call Letter.
- Once, you got the link, then tap on it and it leads you to another login page.
- Then, enter the mandatory fields like login Number and DOB during the login time.
- Later on, verify the entered details, and click on the submit button.
- Next, the BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Admit Card displayed on the new page.
- Now download the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019.
- Further, take a printout of the AP Sr Inter Hall Ticket. And preserve it for future purposes.
Essential Dates of AP Inter 2nd Year Exam
|Date of BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Exam||28th February to 18th March 2019|
|BIEAP 2nd Year Inter Admit Card release date||3rd or 4th week of February 2019|
Subscribe to our website i.e. gateresultsnic.in to get the latest government job notifications. Also, get the immediate updates regarding the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019.