Post Content Highlights
- 1 AP NMMS Notification 2019 | DGE NMMS Scholarship Scheme
- 1.1 BSEAP NMMS Notification 2019 | Andhra Pradesh National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh NMMS Online Applications @bseap.org
- 1.3 AP NMMS Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Other Important Criteria of DGE NMMS Notification 2019
- 1.5 Share this:
AP NMMS Notification 2019 | DGE NMMS Scholarship Scheme
NMMS – National Means cum Merit Scholarship is a state level examination conducted for class 8th studying candidates. Students can check out the details of this AP NMMS Exam 2019 from this article right now. However, this scheme is applicable only for the students who are pursuing their studies in government schools and whose annual income is very less. In order to know the details of this scholarship scheme, continue reading this entire page.
BSEAP NMMS Notification 2019 | Andhra Pradesh National Means cum Merit Scholarship
Actually, this exam has started in the year 2008. However, this scheme is sponsored by the Central Government of India. The only reason to provide this scholarship is to prevent the drop outs of students during their secondary school education only because of financial issues. To encourage the candidates and also to complete their higher studies, the government is organizing this BSE AP NMMS Exam to pick out the merit candidates. Now, the higher officials identify their expenses and provide them financial assistance as per the government norms. In fact, this scheme is applicable from Class IX to XII. Altogether, Rs.6000 is paid to 100,000 students across the country. Below, we furnished the eligibility criteria required to apply for this BSEAP NMMS Notification 2019. Direct link to download AP NMMS Notification 2019 is active here in the end.
Click Here: APSSDC Mega Job Mela Ongole
Andhra Pradesh NMMS Online Applications @bseap.org
Presently in these days, the most common issue in every economical backward class family is they are unable to spend huge amounts on their children education. Due to this, most of the children are getting drop outs from school in their early ages. Only the candidates who are from government aided and local body schools are suitable to apply for this AP NMMS Notification 2019. At the same time, the parental income should also be less than Rs.150000. If so, then you can check this AP NMMS Eligibility Criteria from below. When you meet all the criteria present here, then surely you can avail this scholarship scheme. Do remember that, students from Kendriya Vidyalayas and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalays are not entitled to get this AP NMMS Scheme. Below, we listed out the candidates who are not eligible under this scholarship scheme. Go through it and then fill your Andhra Pradesh NMMS Online Application.
Check AP National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Important Dates
From the end of this article, candidates can check out the AP National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Important Dates. All the Andhra Pradesh NMMS Online Applications should be sent before the last date. Hence, the direct attachment to download this AP NMMS Application Form is active here in below. As soon as possible, fill the form with relevant information and submit before last date. Hence to get the details furthermore regarding this AP NMMS Notification 2019, go through official web portal www.bseap.org.
AP NMMS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who scored at least 55% of marks in case of OC/BC and 50% of marks in case of SC/ST/PH or equivalent grade in class VII examination.
- Students in ZP/Government/Local Body/Government Aided schools only are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the parents should be below Rs.150000.
- Aspirant should also submit the caste certificate issued by MRO to the Head Master.
- Also you need to submit the original VII class Pass Memo of marks to the Headmaster.
Other Important Criteria of DGE NMMS Notification 2019
- Scholarships are valid for studying courses in India for a period of maximum four years.
- Candidates pursuing outside of India cannot avail this scholarship.
- If the student leaves the course within one month of registration/admission, then the scholarship would get cancelled.
- After the passage of 12 months of the academic year for which the claim has been made, no claims can be made for due arrears of the scholarship.
- Scholarship is not offered for diploma courses.
- Students from Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Vavodaya Vidyalaya are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates should clear Class X examinations with 60% marks to eligible for continuing scholarship in class XI.
- If a school does not have the examination at the end of class IX or Class XI, scholarship will be disbursed after submission of a written declaration by the Head of the Institution certifying the same.
Follow our website regularly for latest government jobs, entrance exam notifications, scholarship details, admit card, answer key, exam results etc. Also connect to us on Facebook and Twitter.