Post Content Highlights
- 1 AP PGECET Counselling 2018 | Check Counselling Dates
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Schedule | Check Certificate Verification Process
- 1.2 APSCHE AP PGECET Web Counselling Process
- 1.3 Documents Required for PGECET Counselling
- 1.4 List of Documents need to be carried for AP PGECET Certificate Verification
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh PGECET Certificate Verification, Web counselling Process & Fee Details
- 1.6 AP PGECET Web Counseling 2018 Procedure
- 1.7 Share this:
AP PGECET Counselling 2018 | Check Counselling Dates
|Name of University||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (APPGECET)|
|Type of Test||Online.|
|Date of Test||10th to 12th May 2018|
|Date of Result||20 May 2018.|
|AP PGECET Counselling dates||18th and 19th July 2018.|
|Counselling Official website||appgecet.nic.in|
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Schedule | Check Certificate Verification Process
Hello Guys!! First, our entire team is congratulating the candidates who got qualified in this AP PGECET Exam 2018. We know that you might be very happy about your selection. But still you need to be alert about knowing the info regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2018. The officials had finally released the AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2018. Candidates who are shortlisted in this test should appear for this counselling process. Hence, this process will be done according to the rank wise. Aspirants should check out the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Schedule and know the exact date you need to appear. In this process, initially, certificate verification will be done. In order to know the list of documents required to carry for this APPGECET Certificate Verification Process, you should see the below of this page. Otherwise, you can check from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
APSCHE AP PGECET Web Counselling Process
Before the candidates appear for the counselling process, please ensure the AP PGECET Counselling Centers allotted for your rank. Hence, you need to carry all your academic certificates along with other testimonials. At the same time, you should also select few colleges in advance, because during AP PGECET Web Counselling Process you need to opt the institutes in which you are willing to join. Are you thinking about which colleges you may get for your rank?? Don’t worry, go for mock counselling and provide your details especially your rank. Here, you can see the list of colleges in which you may get admission. In fact, this is not the final one, and it is only meant for an idea to the candidates. In detail, we provided the Procedure for AP PGECET Web Option Entry. When you go through these steps, then certainly you may not face any trouble during the process. Visit official website sche.ap.gov.in in order to know the details furthermore regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2018.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Schedule & Centers
The higher officials of APSCHE has recently released the rank list and now decided to start the AP PGECET Counselling 2018. Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Schedule is also updated here. Check the process given below and follow accordingly. Don’t miss any document to carry on the date of counselling. Further information is available at apsche.org.
Documents Required for PGECET Counselling
- Graduation PC CMM Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- AP PGECET 2018 Rank Card/ Score Card.
- Original 10th class, Intermediate Marks List.
- Caste Certificate (if they belong to BC/ SC/ ST Category).
- Residence Certificate or Original Aadhar Card, and
- Domicile (Law) certificate of Father/ Mother (If candidates studied outside of Andhra Pradesh / AP State)
List of Documents need to be carried for AP PGECET Certificate Verification
Candidates who are qualified in this PGECET Entrance Exam should carry all these documents in order to complete APPGECET Certificate Verification Process.
- APPGECET 2018 Rank Card.
- S.C/10th or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Aadhar Card.
- Degree or B.Tech all seems marks Memos & PC.
- Andhra Pradesh PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Income Certificate.
- Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education).
- Caste Certificate issued by competent Andhra University, Visakhapatnam Authority.
- PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate if applicable, and
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in the case of non-local candidates.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Certificate Verification, Web counselling Process & Fee Details
This year Andhra University, Visakhapatnam had conducted the APPGECET Exam on behalf of the APSCHE Board. In order to fill the M.Tech, M.Phil admissions, the officials had conducted this Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. Most of the candidates participated in this exam and also checked the results. Now, at this instant aspirants can go through the details of AP PGECET Counselling 2018. Of course, here we have updated the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Counselling Schedule along with AP PGECET Web Counselling Process. Also, check APPGECET Fee Details from here.
Click Here: AP PGECET Allotment Order 2018
Help Line Centers for AP PGECET 2018 Counselling
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- ANU, GUNTUR.
- JNTU Kakinada.
- JNTU Anantapur.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
AP PGECET Web Counseling 2018 Procedure
- Visit the official website of APPGECET i.e., sche.ap.gov.in.
- Go for the APPGECET 2018 Web Options Link.
- Now click on the Web Options Link to exercise the options.
- Enter the login details like Hall Ticket Number, PGECET/ Gate Rank, Registered Mobile Number & Email Id.
- Click on the Submit.
- A password will be sent to your registered mobile number and mail ID.
- Now, you will be redirect to the login window.
- Enter the Given Password in the space given there.
- Now you can enter the College Names with branches up to ten colleges.
- Finally, verify the colleges given and then click on submit tab.
- After a short time, seat allocation will announce through SMS to the applicant’s registered Mobile number.
- Hence, download this allotment form and visit the college. Also make the payment in order to confirm about your joining.
Hence, in this process, finally you will be allotted for a respective college. In case, if you are not satisfied with this college, then surely you can again apply for the 2nd and 3rd counselling. Soon, our team will intimate you about this APPGECET Counselling Schedules here at our website. So, keep visiting our website regularly in order to get updates without any miss.
Follow our website for more regular updates and job notifications. Along with this we also provide entrance exam notifications, syllabus, hall ticket, exam results, exam calendars etc.