Post Content Highlights
AP Postal Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017
Here is the latest Employment news those who are looking for AP Govt Jobs 2017. View this page completely; you will get details about the AP Postal Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017. India post released the AP Postal Circle MTS Notification to fill 39 posts against Multi tasking Vacancy. Check the education qualification below; if you are having required eligibility, then you can submit the India Post AP MTS Apply Online from 18th August 2017 to 19th September 2017. Candidates have to pay the application fee, examination fee through the Post office before September 21st, 2017. You can check the post office address from the notification through the official website indiapost.gov.in. In the recruitment process, the officials will conduct objective type written test for the India Postal Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
AP Postal Circle MTS Notification Over view:
Name of the organisation: India Post
Job category: Andhra Pradesh Govt Job
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Category: AP Postal Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017
Official website: indiapost.gov.in
Number of posts: 39
Vacancy Name: Multi Tasking
India Postal Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies:
|S.No||Particular Vacancy Name||Number of posts|
|2||Sub ordinate Offices in Postal Division||1|
|3||Sub ordinate Offices in RMS Division||31|
Interested candidates should pay the application Fee with Rs 100 while examination fee is Rs 400.
SC/ST/PWD/Women’s have to pay only the application fee.
Application starting date: 19.08.2017
Application last date: 18.09.2017
Fee Due Date: 21.09.2017
Minimum Age with 18 years
Maximum age of 25 years
For AP Postal Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017, aspirants with Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized Board/ University can apply for MTS post.
Selection Process: Written Objective type
The candidates will get a pay of Rs.5200-20200 and grade pay of Rs 1800 per month for the India Postal Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
Steps required in Online Application:
- Visit the official website indiapost.gov.in
- Check the eligible terms in AP Postal Circle MTS Notification
- Click the Apply Online Link, click on the Agree button
- Fill all your details and Education Qualification, etc
- Press the Next button
- Also, upload your scanned photograph and signature. Hit the submit button
- Take a hard copy of your application form which is helpful to you in future
- With the registration number and date of birth, again login to the site
- Then generate Challan and take a print out and pay the application fee and examination fee in the e-payment Post Office.
- You can check the status of your application after three working days of fee payment
For the Andhra Pradesh and the Telangana States Recruitments, refer the site aptsgovtjobs.in, in which you find all the notifications, Govt jobs of these two states.