Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to rationalize the AP teacher transfers 2018 before the 07 September 2018. Based on the subject wise vacancies, one can apply ap teachers transfers online application form 2018. Department of School Education will release the ap teachers transfers seniority list depend on the Performance points and Entitlement points. Eligible and interested teachers can give options for AP Teacher transfer web counseling. We have collected the all necessary information with important dates and eligibility and GO orders. Read the below article completely to know more about Teachers transfers updates.
Post Content Highlights
Andhra Pradesh Teachers transfers updates
According to the Smt Sandhya Rani, School Education Commissioner, Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to conduct the AP teacher transfer web counseling for the first time to avoid the irregularities and tedious process. AP Teacher transfers 2018 process has already started now. Board will complete the teachers transfer rationalization process upto 07th September 2018. Govt has merged the nearly 2, 998 schools with nearby Schools only for developing Educational standards. Teachers who want to apply for transfer can check the below criteria and apply ap teachers transfers online application form 2018 available at official site i.e. AP Online portal. We are clearly mentioned the required details and who are eligible to apply AP teacher transfers 2018. After the application process by compulsory and interested teachers, board will display the AP teachers transfer seniority List on online based on the performance points and entitlement points. One can give complaints if any with the correct proves on given dates. Finally board will give the AP teachers transfers vacancy list in division and zone wise. Then teachers can give the web options in AP teacher transfer web counseling 2018 according to their choices.
AP teacher transfers 2018 Criteria/ Eligibility
- Teachers who have completed 8 years of service in a particular school and Head master Grade-III of 5 year’s service as on 01st August 2018 shall be compulsorily transferred.
- Those who are going to retire within two years from 01st August 2018 of the year shall not be shifted until and unless incumbent requests for transfer
- If no women HMs/ teachers are available to work in girls High School, then male HMs/ teachers with aged above 50 years may be considering for those vacant posts
- Head master Grade-III gazetted or teachers who have completed two years of service in a particular school are eligible to apply for teachers transfer.
- Teachers shifted under rationalization i.e. Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and SGTs in High School shall participate in the transfer counseling regardless of years of service.
- All transfers shall be affected from within the present management, Agency area to agency area and plain area to plain area.
New Features in 2018 Teacher Transfers
- First time, complete transfer process is going to held in Online including teacher transfer web counseling
- As per new Guidelines, maximum limit for teachers (SA, SGT, LA, LPL) is 8 years and Head master is 5 years.
- Minimum service for all is 2 years as on 31.08.2018
- Government first make rationalization and after teacher transfers
- These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh teacher (Regulation of teachers) Rules 2018-19
- These rules shall be applicable to Headmaster Gr.-II Gazetted in Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and School Assistants / Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories in Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, herein after referred to as Teacher in these Rules
- AP teacher’s rationalization completes on: 07.09.2018
- Announcement of vacancies (Subject & School wise): 09.09.2018
- Teachers transform application submission dates: 10.09.2018 to 12.09.2018
- Submission of hard copies at MEO, Deputy DEO: 11.09.2018 to 13.09.2018
- Announcement of Seniority List (Based on Performance & Entitlement points): 14.09.2018
- Submission of objections in seniority list with proof: 15.09.2018 to 17.09.2018
- Redressal of objections by DEO: 19.09.2018
- Confirmation of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M./Teacher: 20 & 21.09.2018
- Final Seniority list announcement: 23.09.2018
- Submission of Online web options for counseling: 24.09.2018 to 25.09.2018
- Issue of transfers by concerned authorities: 26.09.2018 to 01.10.2018