Post Content Highlights
APGVB recruitment 2018
APGVB office assistant recruitment 2018 was released on 20.01.2018. Interested candidates who were waiting for bank jobs in AP 2018 can apply for this APGVB officer recruitment 2018. The board has updated the APGVB online application 2018 in the official website www.apgvbank.in. We have also given details about APGVB bank recruitment 2018 in our website below.
APGVB office assistant recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank (APGVB) is one of the rural banks in Andhra Pradesh which works in the rural areas and helps people with its offers and basic interest rates. The organisation has recruited many candidates into their banks which were located all over the state from many years. The organisation has now announced a recruitment notification and looking for eligible candidates for various posts. The candidates will be selected based on their score in the IBPS RRB CWE exam which was conducted in the month of September/ October. Those who meet the minimum eligibility criteria which the bank has set then they are called for the next round of selection i.e. interview. This will be a good opportunity for the students who were unemployed and looking for latest bank jobs in AP with IBPS score.
APGVB officer recruitment 2018
The APGVB recruitment 2018 will be done for the posts of office assistant, officer scale 1, officer scale 2 and officer scale 3 posts. The number of vacancies is 547. Candidates can starting filling the APGVB online application 2018 from 20.01.2018 onwards and last date for to apply online ends on 04.02.2018. The organisation has clearly mentioned the category wise posts in its APGVB office assistant recruitment 2018 notification itself. Below we have given post wise cut off requires to apply for the APGVB officer recruitment 2018. The organisation has uploaded the APGVB bank recruitment 2018 in its official website www.apgvbank.in. In our website we have given step by step procedure to apply for APGVB officer scale 1 recruitment 2018. Age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and other details about the AP grameena vikas bank recruitment 2018 are also mentioned here.
APGVB bank recruitment 2018
Name of the organisation: Andhra Pradesh grameena vikas bank (APGVB)
Job role: officer scale 1, officer scale 2 (General banking, IT, treasury manager, CA, law, agricultural officer), officer scale 3 and office assistant (multi purpose)
Job type: Banking
Job location: Andhra Pradesh
Official website: www.apgvbank.in
Post wise vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Officer Scale-III||12||Rs. 55,901/-|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||33||Rs. 42,736/-|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||4||Rs. 42,736/-|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||1||Rs. 42,736/-|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||1||Rs. 42,736/-|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||17||Rs. 42,736/-|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||2||Rs. 42,736/-|
|8.||Officer Scale-I||229||Rs. 32,398/-|
|9.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||248||Rs. 18,689/-|
- Candidate should be in between 18 to 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Scale-III: Rs. 25700 – 800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
- Scale-II : Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Scale-I :Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant (M): Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Officer scale 1, 2 and 3: Two years
- Office assistant: One year
- Candidate should have passed in degree from a recognised university.
- Should have passed in RRB CWE exam conducted by IBPS on October/ September 2017 with marks mentioned in the notification.
- Language Proficiency: candidates for the posts of f Officer Scale I and Office
- Assistants –(Multipurpose) should have proficiency in the local language i.e. Telugu.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2017 and Personal Interview.
- Interview will be at WARANGAL or HYDERABAD or VISAKHAPATANAM.
Apply APGVB online application 2018
- Visit the official website apgvbank.in
- Click on APGVB recruitment 2018
- Enter all your details in the online application.
- Submit the details and save your application.
- Starting date for online application: 20.01.2018
- Last date for online application: 04.02.2018
Pre- requisite qualifications
- Office assistant cut off 2018
- Officer scale 1 qualifying marks
- Officer scale 2 GBO minimum marks
- Officer scale 2 IT, CA, Law, Treasury, Marketing and agricultural officer cut off
- Officer scale 3 required score
NOTE: Candidates will be selected based on their score in the respective RRB CWE exam. The minimum marks to be scored were given with full details in the recruitment notification itself which we have uploaded below. Please check the cut off given by the organisation before applying for the posts.
official website apgvbank.in