Post Content Highlights
- 1 IRDAI Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Manager, DGM, AGM Vacancy
- 1.1 IRDAI Manager Online Form 2019 Download | IRDAI Assistant General Manager Jobs
- 1.2 Apply Online IRDAI Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager Jobs
- 1.3 IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2019 Overall Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for IRDAI Recruitment
- 1.6 How to Apply for IRDAI Manager Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates for IRDAI Manager Jobs 2019
- 1.8 IRDAI Manager Vacancies 2019 Important Links
- 1.9 Share this:
IRDAI Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Manager, DGM, AGM Vacancy
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has announced the IRDAI Recruitment 2019 notification. As per the official notification, there are 45 Manager Vacancies to be filled in the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Department. Therefore the Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment should make use of this Post. Keep visiting IRDAI official website irdai.gov.in for more information. Moreover Check Important Details like Eligibility, Salary Details and Last date to Apply Online.
IRDAI Manager Online Form 2019 Download | IRDAI Assistant General Manager Jobs
Moreover, for the convenience of Govt Jobs aspirants, we have given the complete details of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment 2019. Check out the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority JOBFF Recruitment Apply Online steps and apply before the 07/03/2019. For more details download and go through the IRDAI Notification 2019 official pdf below.
Apply Online IRDAI Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager Jobs
For User Convenience, we have given the step by step process for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment. So follow the guidelines and submit the IRDAI Online Form 2019 before the last date. Pay the IRDAI Assistant Manager Application Fee online through Credit, Debit or any Internet Banking Gateways.
IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2019 Overall Details
|Organization Name||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority ( IRDAI )|
|Job Role||Manager, Assistant General Manager (AGM), Deputy General Manager (DGM)|
|No of Jobs||45|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||India|
|Official Web Portal||irdai.gov.in|
|Initial Date to submit IRDAI Manager Online Form||14/02/2019|
|Last Date for IRDAI Manager Application Form||07/03/2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2019
Interested Candidates shall look for the eligibility details clearly and apply only if they met with the eligibility requirements. we have furnished the IRDAI Manager Eligibility Criteria in the below sections.
Education Qualification for IRDAI Recruitment 2019
Applicants who have Graduation, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, LLB, LLM from a recognized Institute for IRDAI Recruitment 2019.
IRDAI Manager, DGM & AGM Jobs Age Limit
For the IRDAI Jobs the age limit is Manager 38 Years. The IRDAI Assistant General Manager and the Deputy General Manager, Max Age Limit is 50 Years. For age relaxation check the official IRDAI Recruitment notification pdf below
Pay Scale for IRDAI Assistant Manager Jobs
- Manager – Rs.35,150 to Rs.62,400/- PM
- Assistant General Manager AGM – Rs.49,000 to Rs.72,200/- PM
- Deputy General Manager DGM – Rs.68,500 to Rs.86,300/ PM
Selection Procedure for IRDAI Recruitment
How to Apply for IRDAI Manager Recruitment Notification 2019
- Firstly, open the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Official Website @ irdai.gov.in or else click on the IRDAI Notification PDF and Download it
- Read the IRDAI Manager Notification Clearly and check for the Eligibility Details
- If you are eligible as per the notification, then click on the Manager Apply Online Link
- Fill the Manager Notification application form with all the details like academic qualification, skill & other related information as per the guidelines
- Attach self-attested Xerox copies of all relevant documents and passport photos in prescribed format and size.
- After Successful submission, Pay the IRDAI Manager application fee as per the category
- Finally, save the IRDAI application form pdf hard copy for further use.
Important Dates for IRDAI Manager Jobs 2019
|Starting Date for Submission of IRDAI Assistant Manager Application||14/02/2019|
|Last date for Submission of IRDAI DGM AGM Application Online||07/03/2019|
Get latest updates of IRDAI Recruitment Here.For More Central Govt Jobs News, Download our APTS Govt Jobs Android Application for Free on Google Play Store.