Post Content Highlights
- 1 JNTUK OD Application Procedure | Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada Original Degree Apply online
JNTUK OD Application Procedure | Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada Original Degree Apply online
Hello Graduates!! Have you cleared all the subjects in your UG Course..?? If yes, then you need to apply for JNTUK OD Notification 2018. In fact, this original degree describes that you have completed your graduation in time. Candidates who are very eager to get this document, should go through this page in order to know the JNTUK OD Application Procedure. After a short time of completion of your final year, the university board will start this JNTUK Original Degree Apply Online Process.
How to apply for JNTUK OD Online
In fact, before applying for this OD, students have already got their PC and CMM. Now, at this instant you need to know about How to apply for JNTUK OD Online from this article. Follow accordingly and soon complete your JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Process. Candidates who had already finished applying this process, can now check JNTUK OD Application Status from the below given links.
Click Here: AP TS Post Matric Scholarship
Check JNTUK Original Degree Apply Online Process @jntuk.edu.in
After checking the steps from the below of this page, you can certainly start downloading this JNTUK OD Application Form PDF. However, in this form, you need to enter all the relevant details of your candidature and also provide your semester wise marks and overall percentage. If you have any queries in this process, you can surely take help of this JNTU Kakinada Contact Number For OD. After the completion of this JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Process, within short time, you will receive JNTUK OD Speed Post.
JNTUK OD Application Status JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Process
In fact, the officials will send the Original Degree by means of speed post. Below, the direct links are made active to fill JNTUK OD Application. Do remember that Candidates are requested to upload details within 15days of the bank payment. If you fail to upload the details within the limit then surely they are kept pending. Once if OD is printed, then ultimately your details are removed from the database. Therefore, you can check the status of the Original Degree from the printed OD info tab.
Step by Step Process to apply for JNTUK Original Degree Online
Step – I: Actually, this application is meant only for the candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada during the years (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and obtained their Provisional Degree & CMM certificates.
Step – II: The Post Convocation Original Degree Fee details are listed below for both UG/PG:
|Students Passed Out in the Year||Details of OD Application Fee|
|2009||Rs.6000 (Post Convocation)|
|2010||Rs.5500 (Post Convocation)|
|2011||Rs.5000 (Post Convocation|
|2012||Rs.4500 (Post Convocation)|
|2013||Rs.4000 (Post Convocation)|
|2014||Rs.3500 (Post Convocation)|
|2015||Rs.3000 (Post Convocation)|
|2016||Rs.2500 (Post Convocation)|
|2017||Rs.2000 (Pre Convocation)|
Step – III: The Provisional certificate (latest) issued for the UG Passed Outs after November 2017 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs.3500.
Step – IV: The Provisional certificate (latest) issued for the PG candidates after 30th November 2017 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs.3500
Step – V: Hence the amount can be paid either by online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or pay at SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily wise OD Application.
Step – VI: Check the list of documents need to be scanned for completing the application process for Original Degree.
- Document 1: Bank Payment form or Bank challan form which contains Hall ticket number, Bank payment reference number (DU number) and contact number given during payment.
- Document 2: Secondary School Certificate (SSC) [in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200 kB each]
- Document 3: Provisional Certificate obtained from the university (PC) [in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each]
- Document 4: Consolidated Marks Memo for only B.Tech/B.Pharmacy course Students. [in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each]
- Document 5: All Semester Marks Memos for P.G. Courses [in pdf/Zip/Rar and size less than 500kB]
- Document 6: Recent Passport Size Photograph [in jpg/jpeg format and size less than 100kB]
.Step – VII: Passport Size Photograph Directions
- Do remember that, a recent passport size color photograph must be uploaded.
- Selfie photographs are not allowed to upload.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light – colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face if the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 456 x 568 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 80-100 kb
- The image must be saved with your hall ticket number for example: 10791A0404.jpg
- The image must be saved with jpg format.
Step – VIII: Upload educational details and personal details in online application.
Step – IX: After successful completion of application, the applicant will receive a unique application number. Quote this application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further correspondences.
Stay tuned to our website for latest updates of any government job updates, employment notifications, graduation jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs etc. Also bookmark this page and know about syllabus, admit card, answer key and exam results from here.