Post Content Highlights
- 1 MHA Recruitment 2019 – Stenographer, Assistant Jobs
- 1.1 MHA Stenographer Online Form 2019 Download
- 1.2 Apply Online MHA Stenographer Jobs – Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Overall Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Jobwise Details of MHA Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.6 How to Apply for MHA Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates for MHA Stenographer Jobs 2019
- 1.8 Share this:
MHA Recruitment 2019 – Stenographer, Assistant Jobs
The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced the MHA Recruitment 2019 notification. As per the official notification, there are 40 Vacancies to be filled in the Ministry of Home Affairs Department. Stenographer, Assistant and other vacancies are to be filled. Therefore the Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment should make use of this Post. Keep visiting MHA official website www.mha.gov.in for more information. Moreover Check Important Details like Eligibility, Salary Details and Last date to Apply Online.
MHA Stenographer Online Form 2019 Download
Moreover, for the convenience of Govt Jobs aspirants, we have given the complete details of Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019. Check out the Ministry of Home Affairs Assistant Recruitment Apply Online steps and apply before the 30/03/2019. For more details download and go through the MHA Notification 2019 official pdf below. Check out the latest MHA Stenographer Recruitment Notification PDF before applying online.
Apply Online MHA Stenographer Jobs – Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2019
For User Convenience we have given the step by step process for MHA Assistant Recruitment. So follow the guidelines and submit the MHA Online Form 2019 before the last date. Pay the MHA Assistant Application Fee online through Credit, Debit or any Internet Banking Gateways.
MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Overall Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Assistant & Others|
|No of Jobs||40|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||India|
|Official Web Portal||mha.gov.in|
|Initial Date to submit MHA Stenographer Online Form||15/02/2019|
|Last Date for MHA Stenographer Application Form||30/03/2019|
Eligibility Criteria for MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Interested Candidates shall look for the eligibility details clearly and apply only if they met with the eligibility requirements. we have furnished the MHA Stenographer Eligibility Criteria in the below sections.
Education Qualification for MHA Recruitment 2019
Applicants who have Degree from a recognized Institute for MHA Recruitment 2019.
MHA Stenographer Age Limit
For the MHA Jobs, the age limit is Maximum Age Limit:56 Years. For age, relaxation check the official MHA Recruitment notification pdf below
Pay Scale for MHA Assistant Jobs
Refer Official Notification
Selection Procedure for MHA Recruitment
Jobwise Details of MHA Recruitment Notification 2019
Ministry of Home Affairs Department Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Number|
|Asstt. Engineer (Electrical), HQ||01|
|Junior Engineer, HQ (Civil and Electrical)||03|
|Personal Assistant, HQ||03|
|Sr. Accountant, HQ||01|
How to Apply for MHA Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2019
- Firstly, open the Ministry of Home Affairs Official Website @ mha.gov.in or else click on the MHA Notification PDF and Download it
- Read the MHA Stenographer Notification Clearly and check for the Eligibility Details
- If you are eligible as per the notification, then click on the MHA Application Form Download
- Fill the MHA Notification application form with all the details like academic qualification, skill & other related information as per the guidelines
- After Successful submission, Pay the MHA Stenographer application fee as per the category
- Attach self-attested Xerox copies of all relevant documents and passport photos
- Send attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years and Vigilance Clearnace/ Intergrity Certificate.
- Send it to the below mentioned address
- Finally, save the MHA application form pdf hard copy for further use.
Address to send MHA Stengorapher Application Form
Under Secretary, LPAI, 1st Floor,
Lok nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110511
Important Dates for MHA Stenographer Jobs 2019
|Starting Date for Submission of MHA Assistant Application||15/02/2019|
|30/03/2019 for Submission of MHA Application Form||30/03/2019|
Get latest updates of MHA Recruitment Here .For More Central Govt Jobs News, Download our APTS Govt Jobs Android Application for Free on Google Play Store.