Post Content Highlights
- 1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 నావల్ డాక్యార్డ్ విశాఖపట్నం రిక్రూట్మెంట్
- 1.1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Notification 2019
- 1.2 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 | 244 Indian Navy Jobs
- 1.3 Naval Dockyard Vizag Boat Crew Vacancies | Apply for Indian Navy Jobs
- 1.4 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Notification Download @indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.5 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 | 244 Indian Navy Jobs
- 1.6 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Job Openings 2019
- 1.7 Naval Dockyard Boat Crew Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.8 Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment
- 1.9 Share this:
|Name of the Recruiting Body||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Job Role||Ex-Naval Apprentice, Boat Crew Personnel|
|Number of Vacancies||244 Posts|
|Initial Date to apply for Naval Dockyard Jobs||June 2019|
|Last Date For Ex-Naval Apprentice Vacancies||July 2019|
|Closing Date For Boat Crew Personnel Recruitment||August 2019|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process for Indian Navy Jobs||Written Test|
|Official Website Link||indiannavy.nic.in|
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Notification has been released!! Candidates who have a dream of getting a govt job can make use of this opportunity. In fact, this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 is the most awaiting news. As soon as possible, aspirants can start downloading this PDF and check the details of these Naval Dockyard Vizag Boat Crew Vacancies.
The officials announced altogether 244 vacancies for Ex-Naval Apprentice and Boat Crew jobs. However, the post wise details are furnished in below. In order to know the entire details of Naval Dockyard Vizag Ex-Naval Apprentice Jobs, go through this entire article. Otherwise, you can also check the direct PDF available at official web portal indiannavy.nic.in. Hence, the officials are inviting the applications from 30th June 2019. Therefore, the last date to receive the forms for Ex-Naval Apprentice is 30th July and for Boat Crew Vacancies is 15th August 2019.
As per the requirement available in the organization, the officials announced the notification. Until now, candidates who are in search of jobs can stop searching for it. In fact, this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 may surely suit your job profile. As soon as possible, candidates can check out the entire details of this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Notification.
In fact, the same info is also provided here in this page. Check out the details such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. If the candidates meet all the job requirements, then without delay you can fill this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Application. Before you fill this form, please ensure once again all the details from here. In the end, the direct links are provided to reduce your search burden. Alternatively you can also apply for these Naval Dockyard Vizag Ex-Naval Apprentice Jobs, from indiannavy.nic.in
Click Here: AP DSC Notification 2019
Looking for Jobs in Indian Navy!! If so, then here is an exciting career opportunity. Aspirants who are with 10th qualification can make use of this opportunity. In the present days, most of the candidates are choosing jobs besides education. Only with matriculation, there are thousands of opportunities in government sector. For this reason, they are waiting for the opportunities. As soon as the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Job Openings, we have updated the info here in this page.
Huge number of candidates have gone through the info and also started downloading Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Ex-Naval Apprentice Application form from official web portal indiannavy.nic.in. In order to apply for these Naval Dockyard Vizag Boat Crew Vacancies, age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years. Hence, the selection process for Indian Navy Jobs will be written test, PET, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
As I have said above, the direct attachment to download the application form is active in the end. Interested and active candidates can straightaway click on the link and start filling the details with the relevant information. While filling this form, keep your matriculation certificate aside and provide the details accordingly. In case, if the info present in the application is not true, then the application will surely get rejected. For this reason, I suggest you many times to check the details properly before you send. Finally, after filling the info, make a copy of this document for future use. Hope this article is beneficial for you. Still, if you have any queries regarding this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019, make sure from the official notification available at indiannavy.nic.in
Ex-Naval Apprentice – 144 Posts
- Carpenter – 54 Posts
- Painter – 25 Posts
- Plater / Sheet Metal Worker – 23 Posts
- Electronics Mech – 14 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Diesel Mech – 09 Posts
- Plumber / Pipe Fitter – 04 Posts
- Instrument Mech – 03 Posts
- Ref & Ac Mech – 01 Post
- Tailor – 01 Post
Boat Crew Personnel – 100 Posts
- Lascar-I – 46 Posts
- Engine Driver – 14 Posts
- Fireman – 9 Posts
- Master Grade-II – 6 Posts
- Syrang of Lascar – 6 Posts
- Senior Engine Driver – 6 Posts
- Greaser Group-C – 6 Posts
- Master Grade-I, Group-B (NG) – 5 Posts
- Engine Driver II Class – 2 Posts
Education Qualification for Indian Navy Ex-Naval Apprentice Jobs
For Ex-Naval Apprentice Post
The contenders shall be considered for absorption subject to the outcome of the writ petition pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in respective Feeder trades obtained from Ex-Naval Apprentice School.
For Boat Crew Personnel Post
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. At least two years’ experience of independently handling of a vessel of not less than 30 nominal horsepower/ Certificate of Master 1st Class I.S.V.
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit is 35 years.
Boat Crew Personnel
The minimum age limit is 18 years.
The maximum age limit is 42 years.
Details of upper age limit is available in the official notification.
There is no application for the given job roles.
Selection Process For Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Openings 2019
The selection procedure for the given job roles is based on Written Exam, PET, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
Candidates shortlisted for Ex-Naval Apprentice will receive pay scale of Rs.19900/- – Rs.63200/- per month.
Boat Crew Personnel Post
- Lascar-I, Fireman, Greaser Group-C – Rs.18, 000/- – Rs.56, 900/-.
- Engine Driver, Syrang of Lascar – Rs.25, 500/- – Rs.81, 100/-.
- Master Grade-II, Engine Driver II Class – Rs.29, 200/- – Rs.92, 300/-.
- Senior Engine Driver, Master Grade-I, Group-B (NG) – Rs.35, 400/- – Rs.1, 12,400/-.
- Go to the official site of the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Search for the careers section on the homepage.
- Open the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Notification and check for eligibility details.
- If interested then download the application form.
- Now fill the application form with the relevant details.
- Verify the info before you send the application form.
- Also attach the testimonials required and then send to the address specified in the notice.
- Finally, make a copy of this for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember
Start Date of the Application Process: June 2019.
End Date of the Application Process For Ex-Naval Apprentice: July 2019.
Last Date of the Application Process For Boat Crew Personnel: August 2019.
Stay tuned to our website for latest updates of this Indian Navy Jobs and other job updates like syllabus, admit card, answer key, exam results, entrance test notifications etc. Also bookmark our site and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.