Post Content Highlights
NUHM Telangana recruitment 2018
The NUHM Telangana recruitment 2018 is released for ANM, staff nurse, medical officer, lab technician and pharmacist vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Telangana govt jobs can check the Telangana ANM notification 2018 which is available at hyderabad.telangana.gov.in to find out the eligibility information. These 828 numbers of Telangana staff nurse jobs are available in Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Rangareddy, Warangal and Hyderabad areas. Below we have given the complete details to use these NUHM Telangana medical officer vacancies. Aspirants should refer their respective district web portals to download the Telangana NUHM lab technician application form. Read this entire article to know the educational details, age limit, online submission, application fee and other useful data. After filling the application, send to the corresponding address on or before 18th May 2018.
Telangana ANM notification 2018
National Urban Health Mission is shortly known as NUHM. The commission is working under the health and family welfare department of government of Telangana. The objectives of this NUHM are to provide the health needs of the urban poor. The agency provided the primary health care services to the Peoples who are living the slum areas. Every state has the one NHUM mission. Like the all states, Telangana government is also one among them. Currently, it has provided the NUHM Telangana recruitment 2018 for various vacancies. Job finders who are seeking the latest medical officers jobs have can use this Telangana ANM notification 2018. Approximately, there are 828 numbers of Telangana staff nurse jobs are obtainable. The board invited the application forms for the posts of staff nurse, ANM, medical officer, lab technician and pharmacist vacancies. The complete details are available at web portals hyderabad.telangana.gov.in. Below, we have given the Telangana ANM notification 2018 to know eligibility criteria details.
NUHM Telangana medical officer vacancies
Eligible Telangana peoples who are ready to use this NUHM Telangana recruitment 2018 must have the below qualifications. Aspirants who complete MBBS or GNM or B.Sc (Nursing) or Intermediate or D.Pharmacy or B.Com or SSC are fit to use these Telangana staff nurse jobs. Aspirants must have 18 years to 40 years to apply for latest medical vacancies. Candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in qualifying examination for these NUHM Telangana medical officer vacancies. Check the Telangana ANM notification 2018 to know the post salary details. Jobless aspirants need not to pay any application fee. Interested and eligible aspirants may download the Telangana NUHM lab technician application form from the respective districts web portals. Fill the application form with necessary details and send to below address on or before 18th May 2018.The registration form is available at hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana staff nurse jobs
Name of the Organization: National Urban Health Mission, Telangana.
Official Site: hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
Job Role: staff nurse/medical officer/pharmacist/lab technician/ANM
Job Category: government (contract basis)
Job Location: Telangana
Post wise Vacancies
- Medical Officer – 92 posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)- 276 posts
- Pharmacist – 92 posts
- Staff Nurse – 184 posts
- Lab Technician – 92 posts
- Accountant – 92 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NUHM Telangana recruitment 2018
- Medical Officer – candidates should complete MBBS from any registered university.
- Staff Nurse – GNM or B.Sc (Nursing).
- Pharmacist – Intermediate or D.Pharmacy.
- Lab Technician – Intermediate, DMLT or B.Sc (LT) must be registered with the Para Medical Board.
- Accountant – B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers.
- ANM – SSC, 18 months MPHW (F) Training Certificate or Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course & one year Clinical Training or one year Apprenticeship Training and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate”.
Aspirants must have 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Scale of Pay
- For Medical Officer: Aspirants will get Rs 33,000/- per month.
- For Staff Nurse: Aspirants will get Rs 14,190/- per month.
- For Pharmacist: Aspirants will get Rs 10,000/- per month.
- For Lab Technician: Aspirants will get Rs 9,000/- per month.
- For ANM, Accountant : Aspirants will get Rs 10,000/- per month
Candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in qualifying examination.
There is no application for these posts.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible aspirants may download the Telangana NUHM lab technician application form from the respective districts web portals. Fill the application form with necessary details and send to below address on or before 18th May 2018.
Address for communication
Medical & Family Welfare Department
National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)
- Issue of notification by District Collectors: 04-05-2018
- Starting date for receipt of applications: 06-05-2018
- Last date for receipt of applications: 18-05-2018
- Scrutiny of applications & Display of Merit List: 28-05-2018
- Last date for receipt of objections: 30-05-2018
- Display of Final Merit & Selection list: 04-06-2018
- Date of counselling: 05th & 6th of June 2018
Bookmark aptsgovtjobs.in by pressing ctrl+d. We will give all the latest news regarding this NHUM recruitment 2018 on our website.