Post Content Highlights
- 1 Telangana medical officer syllabus తెలంగాణ ఆరోగ్య శాఖ సిలబస్
- 1.1 Telangana Health Dept MO Exam Pattern tspsc.gov.in
- 1.2 TSPSC Medical Officer Notification 2019 | Telangana medical officer syllabus
- 1.3 TSPSC MO General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- 1.4 Telangana Health department Medical Science and General Medicine Syllabus
- 1.5 Obstetrics and Gynaecology (PG Diploma)
- 1.6 Share this:
Telangana medical officer syllabus తెలంగాణ ఆరోగ్య శాఖ సిలబస్
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Telangana PSC Official website||Tspsc.gov.in|
|Post names||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||—–|
|Selection Process||Written exam and interview|
|Category||Telangana Health Department Syllabus|
|Status of TSPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern||Available here|
Telangana Health Dept MO Exam Pattern tspsc.gov.in
Good news guys, Telangana Health Department Syllabus in detail has available here. As per the schedule the officials has completed registration process. As specified in the notification, authorities are planning to hire the best based on applicants performance in written exam and interview. Recruitment Test dates has announced. Download TSPSC Medical Officer Syllabus pdf by log on to the official website tspsc.gov.in. Check Telangana Health Dept MO Exam Pattern and complete the preparation as early as possible. Download Telangana Health Dept MO Previous Papers and practice as many number of previous papers.
TSPSC Medical Officer Notification 2019 | Telangana medical officer syllabus
Telangana Public service Commission has planned to fill empty vacancies available in Health Department. In recent TSPSC Medical Officer Notification 2019 has released and invited applications from eligible. Officials are now planning to conduct the written examination. To help candidates who engaged in the registration process, we have given the Telangana Health Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Practice Telangana Health Dept MO Previous Papers which helps you to score good marks in the exam. Shortly we will provide here the details of Telangana Health Department MO Hall Ticket 2019 release date and other.
Click Here: TREIRB TGT Answer Key 2019
Telangana Health Dept MO Previous Papers Medical Officer Model Papers
Collect TSPSC Medical Officer Syllabus pdf from the link given below of our site. Aspirants who will complete the preparation according to Telangana Health Department Syllabus can able to score good marks in the exam. Officials will host the respective recruitment test according to Telangana Health Dept MO Exam Pattern. Plan to complete the preparation before the exam date. Remember Telangana Health Department MO Exam Dates. Practice telangana medical officer syllabus which helps you to know the frequently asking questions in the exam.
TSPSC MO General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- The impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
Telangana Health department Medical Science and General Medicine Syllabus
- BIo ChEMISTRY.
- Forensic Medicine and Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology.
- Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine.
- Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Leprosy Syllabus
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
- Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology (PG Diploma)
- Basic Sciences.
- Medical Genetics.
- Clinical Obstetrics.
- Clinical Gynaecology.
- Operative Gynaecology.
- Family Welfare and Demography.
- Male and Female Infertility.