Post Content Highlights
TS Assistant & Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018
Are you looking for Telangana AE Exam Pattern 2018? Are you searching for TS Sub Engineer Syllabus? Candidates who want to apply for AE or SE vacancies in Telangana state can check the TS Genco Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018. Candidate can check the Telangana AE & JE of Transco, Discom syllabus and exam pattern below.
Telangana Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018
The state government of Telangana has issued notification for recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineer vacancies of posts under Power generating companies like TS GENCO, Transco, SPDCL and NPDCL. The recruitment process is not yet released. Interested candidates who want to apply for those posts are searching for TS Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 or Telangana AE Exam pattern 2018. Nowadays, getting a government job is very tough because of competition and toughness of recruitment exams. Many engineering graduates remain unemployed for the lack of vacancies. So, they all are very interested to get the govt job for better career opportunities. They want to prepare hard for the examination, so they are trying to know the Telangana AE Exam Pattern 2018 and TS Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 for the recruitment exam.
TS Sub Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
We have given the TS Genco Exam pattern & Syllabus 2018 based on the previous year exams. The examination will be conducted like previous year or not is not yet confirmed but the syllabus for the examination is similar in case. The complete TS Assistant Engineer exam pattern & Syllabus will be available with the official notification of TS Transco, Genco and Discoms. Interested candidates can know the TS Sub Engineer Syllabus & exam pattern below. Candidate must pay the attention on Engineering basic concepts and General knowledge. Every competitive exam paper contains the Aptitude questions to test the candidate’s analytical ability, problem solving skills. So, give importance to the General Aptitude to get good score in the exam. Candidates with Diploma or Graduate in Electrical, Communications, Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering are eligible for these AE & SE vacancies.
TS Genco Transco Exam pattern 2018 AE & SE
The exam paper consists of questions from technical (Electrical, Communication, Mechanical or Instrumentation), General aptitude, English Language and general Awareness. The examination will be conducted for 100 Marks. Total duration of the examination is 2 hours. The exam is objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions. There is no negative mark for the exam.
For the electrical Engineering:
- The subjects like Electrical Circuits, Electrical Machines, Power systems, Analog circuits and Control systems are important and there is chance to get more questions from these topics.
- Questions from general aptitude are mandatory, so keep practicing the Numerical ability, reasoning.
- Refer the study materials, previous year papers and text books of every subject in preparation
- Practice the online examinations or mock tests regularly
- There is chance to get 25% of marks from Power systems, 25% of marks from Electrical Machines, 15% of marks from basic electrical circuits and 35% of marks from remaining topics.
- Practice or refer the IES and gate previous papers to understand the question patterns.