Post Content Highlights
- 1 TS LAWCET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Telangana LAWCET & PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Telangana PGLCET 2018 Application Form
- 1.3 Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Official Notification
- 1.4 Education Qualification & Application Fee Details of Telangana LAWCET & PGLCET
- 1.5 TS LAWCET/PGLCET Notification 2018
- 1.6 Telangana LAWCET Apply Online
- 1.7 TSLAWCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 Share this:
TS LAWCET Notification 2018
|Name of the exam||TS LAWCET & PGLCET|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
The Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to release the TS LAWCET Notification 2018. Students who want to do the Law course can read this article to know the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Eligibility details. The university professors are making all the arrangements to issue the Telangana PGLCET 2018 Application Form on time. Candidates who want to know the regular updates regarding advertisement refer the official web portal tsche.ac.in.
Telangana LAWCET & PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
In the end, we have covered all the major information like TSLAWCET Entrance Exam Syllabus, exam pattern here along with fates to fill application and Exam Dates. Stay with us for more details regarding this advertisement. We give the Apply Online link once the official is out.
Telangana PGLCET 2018 Application Form
The term TSLAWCET is abbreviated as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test and Telangana State Post graduated Law Common Entrance Test is shortly known as TSPGLCET. It is the state level entrance exam conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Students who want to get the admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B Regular Courses and LL.M. Courses this law entrance test is compulsory. The Kakatiya University is located in Warangal in northern Telangana State and sprawling area of about 650 acres.
Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Official Notification
Currently, it has 24 departments in four colleges with a network of ten constituent colleges and 471 affiliated colleges. In the forthcoming months, the officers are planning to release the TS LAWCET Notification 2018. But, unofficial the officers didn’t mention any Telangana PGLCET 2018 Application Form submission dates.
Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Eligibility details
We can expect the official TS LAWCET Notification 2018 in the month of March. Stay with us friends to know the latest updates regarding the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Eligibility details. Candidates who finished the 12th pass are eligible to do the five years LLB course, applicants who completed degree are suitable to do the three years LLB courses. After completion of the LLB courses, those who want to do the LLM course students need to write the Telangana Post Graduation Law Common Entrance Test. Law course is the most prestigious education.
TS LAWCET & TSPGLCET 2018 Exam Dates
We have provided the tentative TSPGLCET 2018 Exam Dates information in the below. Students who get good marks in the written examination need to attend the counselling section will get the seat in all the law colleges presented in the Telangana. Please follow the official tsche.ac.in updates to know more information regarding the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test Eligibility details. In a short period, we will give the Telangana LAWCET Apply Online link.
click here: TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Education Qualification & Application Fee Details of Telangana LAWCET & PGLCET
- Students should be an Indian Nationals
- To get admissions in 3 year LLB course, students should have passed graduation from recognized institution with at least 45% marks for general category and 40% for SC/ST category
- For admission in 5 year LLB course, students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% for general and 40% for SC/ST students
- Applicants must have passed LLB from a recognised university are eligible to apply for LLM courses.
- Students other than Indian Nationals are also eligible to apply
- The application fee particulars regarding this LAWCET have explained here.
- The fee payment can be made via online process through debit/credit card or net banking or TS online centres, Mee Seva Centres also
- The fee should be Rs. 350/- for general students
- 250/- for SC/ST students.
- To apply for LLM course Candidates have to pay Rs 600/- for general category
- Rs 500/- for SC / ST
- Fee should be pay through TS Online or AP Online or E-Seva or Mee-Seva centres in Telangana / AP
- And also through Payment Gateway Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
TSPGLCET 2018 Exam Dates—Important Dates
Online application starts: Update soon
Last date to submit application form (without late fee): Update soon
Admit card download: Update soon
Exam date: Update soon
Result announcement: Update soon
TSLAWCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be set in bilingual i.e. English and Telugu medium.
- Total 120 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- The question paper consists of three parts which are General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- The LAWCET syllabus will be of degree level for 3 year law course and intermediate level for the 5 year law course.
|Section||Type of Questions||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part-A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part-C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
- Exam pattern of TS PGLCET 2018
- It is also contains 120 questions for 120 marks
- There will be no negative marking in the test
- Students need to write two parts
- Part A –jurisprudence law (20 questions)/constitutional law (20 questions)
- Part B contains questions from mercantile law (20 questions) /public international law (20 questions)
- Crime and torts (20 questions)/Labour law (20 questions).
Bookmark our website by pressing ctrl+d for more updates.