Post Content Highlights
- 1 TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Telangana Govt Jobs
- 1.1 TS Residential Educational Institutions Notification 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 Selection Process for latest Telangana Govt Jobs
- 1.4 Share this:
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Telangana Govt Jobs
Are you looking for the govt jobs in Telangana? Here is the beneficial news; the Public Service Commission of Telangana has published the TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 for a huge number of vacancies. Interested and eligible people who are searching for the govt career especially in the health department can use this TS Residential Educational Institutions Notification 2019. The advertisement was issued for 533 Staff Nurse Vacancies. The board members will begin the online submission soon through its homepage tspsc.gov.in. Before going to apply for these Telangana Public Service Commission jobs, find out the necessary information. After reviewing details, if you are suitable then use this direct Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online link.
TS Residential Educational Institutions Notification 2019
Telangana Public Service Commission is famous by its short name as TSPSC. The board has formed in the year 2014. The Telangana PSC is the newly born PSC’s in the Indian state of Telangana. The agency is working with the state government of TS. The fundamental responsibilities of this TSPSC are to hire the proper people for various vacancies. After formation of new state, the govt has issued the many employment opportunities and finished it successfully. Newly, they have revealed the TS Gurukulam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 for 533 number of openings. All these Telangana Public Service Commission Jobs are available in the Residential Educational Institutes of Telangana, and the complete details are furnished below. One must visit the official home page tspsc.gov.in to download the TS staff nurse advertisement.
Telangana Public Service Commission jobs Apply online
The education details, mode of selection, age limitation, and other required details to apply for these Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Vacancies are furnished below. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 is the great opportunity for those who are looking for the jobs after Nurse Training Course (GNM) Diploma Course or its equivalent or B.Sc Nursing. The minimum age limitation should be 18 years, and maximum age should be 44 years. The offices have decided to conduct the written examination of hiring the best candidates for these Telangana Public Service Commission jobs.
Click Here: DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
The written test is likely to be held soon either CRBT or Offline OMR based Examination. Those who selected for these TS Staff Nurse positions will get a monthly income of Rs. 25140-73270/-. Refer the TS Residential Educational Institutions Notification 2019 to know the application details or else see the home page tspsc.gov.in. Finally, click on the below Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online link to fill the registration form. The online application will be available at official website. It is better to complete the registration process as early as possible; it helps to start your preparation early and also can avoid the heavy traffic in final days.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Examination has conducted recently. We have given here the direct link to download TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer Key 2019.
Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
Official Site: tspsc.gov.in
Job Role: Staff Nurse
- TS Social Welfare Residential Education Institute Societies – 121 Posts
- TS Mahatma Jothiba Phule BC Welfare Residential Education Institute Societies – 135 Posts
- TS Minorities Residential Education Institute Societies – 195 Posts
- TS Residential Institution Society – 32 Posts
- TS Tribal Welfare Residential Education Institute Society – 50 Posts
Job Category: Government Type
Job Location: Telangana
Education Qualification for TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
Applicants who have completed any of the following like 3-1/2 years Nurse Training Course (GNM) Diploma course OR its equivalent examination OR B.Sc., Nursing from any named organisation are suitable to apply for this TS staff nurse recruitment 2019.
Minimum Age should be 18 years and maximum 44 years. An upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Selection Process for latest Telangana Govt Jobs
Selection will be made through Written Examination (Objective Type) F.N & A.N either CRBT or Offline OMR based Examination.
Scale of Pay
Selected people will get an monthly income of Rs. 25140-73270/-
- Contestants who belongs to General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees.
- Fee should be to pay through online Internet Banking, SBI e Pay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website tspsc.gov.in soon date will be updated
- Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website.
- Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: update soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: update soon
- Date of Written Examination (Objective Type): update soon
Bookmark our website by pressing ctrl+d. further, we will give the TSPSC staff nurse syllabus, admit card, exam dates information on our blog daily.